- Hard & soft skills
- 3 days course
- More successful projects
- Working the agile way
- 1 day
- Learn to apply agile
- Do more with less time
- One day course
- Become more productive
Sustainability in projects
- Sustainability in projects
- 2 days
- Based on GPM standards
Why project management is important
According to the International Project Management Association (IPMA), 40% of work is currently project-based. This includes not only large projects, but also smaller project-based ‘jobs’ or Agile projects. Almost half of our work is therefore in one way or another project-based. This applies to all kinds of companies: industry, services, non-profit, governments, healthcare institutions, and start-ups, too. These organisations all need a different approach to the management of their projects. Some need a more traditional and extensive approach while others need a more hands on or ‘agile’ approach.
In the current economy, products and services have to be renewed ever faster. One’s skills in project management determine how effectively products and services can be developed and therefore how innovative an organisation can be. This applies to both commercial companies and non-profit organisations. Not only the development of new products but also societal changes such as the energy transition make effective project management more important than ever before.
A lot of experience
Does your organization want to improve project-based working? We know how to do that. Over the past 20 years, we have worked with hundreds of organizations and guided many of them in the development of their project organization. Training often played a role in this, but sometimes other interventions also played a role.
Every process starts with a thorough analysis of wishes and the situation. This is slightly different for every organization. We do not dogmatically adhere to a particular methodology, but we do use methods if they fit well. When developing project organizations, we look at the entire context: What are the projects about? Which techniques and systems can support this process? And how do we take good care of the people in and around the projects?
Coaching & mentoring
Projectmanagement-training.net) offers the opportunity to coach or mentor people individually as well as project teams as a whole in the implementation of a project. This is possible if you have followed a training course with us, but also if you have completed a project management course elsewhere. In mutual consultation, we set up a coaching program based on the learning goals that we determine together. A period of coaching or mentoring often follows an in-house training, so that we can be sure that what has been learned from a training is also safeguarded. Our offices are based in the Netherlands and Belgium but we work worldwide.
If you need coaching or mentoring, please contact us for an appointment
The training courses of Projectmanagement-training.net are given by a group of collaborating freelance consultants supported by office management. Each trainer brings his own specializations within project management: from start-ups, non-profit organizations, high tech companies to change management. And from the creative sector, ICT project management, sustainability or international projects, to governmental projects.
Our trainers all have more than 30 years of experience in the project management profession. A number of trainers are PRINCE2 accredited and all trainers have more than 20 years of experience as a teacher and consultant.
Projectmanagement-training.nl (.be / .net) has been nominated for best educator 2021 and 2022
Why choose Projectmanagement-training.net?
- Experienced trainers
- More than 30 years of experience in project management and 20 years in training and teaching
- Compact courses: from concentrated one-day training courses to complete training to become a project leader in three days.
- Expert in customization and in-house training
- A lot of attention is paid to the human side of projects: training of hard and soft skills
- Not being stuck with one Project Management or Agile system. We are familiar with: PRINCE2, IPMA, PM-Bok, Scrum, SAFE, Design Thinking, Project-based working, Project-based creation, MSP, Extreme Programming and many other frameworks
- Optional online exams to obtain a certificate
- Affordable rates and no hidden costs
- Good reviews from former students
- Additional e-learning to the courses to learn even more afterwards, or completely independent e-learning modules
- Training courses exempt from VAT are possible for foundations, government and consumers
- Training in English or French is possible
- Classes with teacher at our place, your place or online live with tools like MS teams or Zoom.
Would you like to know more about our methods, our ideas or our training courses? Feel free to contact us