MS project is an important tool for the planning and control of (mostly larger) projects. In the course MS project you will learn to work with this software tool. We use the official study guide by Microsoft as guide line for the course and we work with the data of your own projects as much as possible.
- introduction to the the tool MS project as a tool for project management
- configure MS project with personal settings
- start a new project, which functionalities to use or not use?
- plan an activity (activity, phase, milestone)
- work with resources
- manage changes and deviations in a project
- reporting with MS project
- close a project
- work together with the tools in a project
Note: we only offer this course in house (at your location). Depending on the knowledge and skills of the participants the course will take 2 to 3 days. If needed you can combine this course with our course in project management. The maximum size of a group is 12 people. Please contact us for more information.