The program management course is a 1 day course about one particular question: how do you manage several projects at the same time? The training is meant for program managers, advanced project leaders and managers of project oriented organizations. The training is more strategic than operational. For operational training of project management have a look at our basic course.
Content of the training program management
- How to organize multiple projects?
- Project portfolio management
- Project management, innovation and productivity
- Thinking in dilemma’s rather than solutions
- How to help your project leaders
- How to create a transparent organization
- Which level of project management maturity is required?
- Method of project management (Prince2, PM BOK, PMI, DSDM, RUP, XP, Agile, your own or none)
- Tools for project administration
- Implement project management in your organization
The programme management training courses is offered in-house (at your locations) only. Please contact us for further information.