In the basic project management course you will learn the skills needed to do a project from start until finish. The course takes 3 days and is meant for beginning project leaders, project team members and for more experienced project leaders with little theoretical reference. In the course both theory and practice are taught.
The costs of the training are € 1495,- (VAT excluded). All training materials, books, coffee/tea and lunches are inclusive.
Content of the training
- What is a project and when to apply
- Writing a project management document
- How to make a planning
- How to use project phases
- Controlling a project and risk assessment
- Working within time and budget frames
- Training of ‘soft skills’ of leadership
- Introduction to MS projects and other project management tools
- Introduction to methods like Prince2, PM BOK, IPMA, PMI and agile project management
- Working in teams
- Projects and organisations
Click here for the brochure project management with more information on the project management course.
All international project management training courses are offered in-house (at your locations). Please contact us for further information. Individual subscription to our project management courses is possible several times a year. These projectmanagement training courses are held at our head office in Amsterdam (Netherlands) and in Brussels (Belgium). Please click here for information on the available dates of training sessions.